What is a “Compromis de vente” ?

When both parties reach an agreement about the sale of a property, the buyer and the seller sign a deed called a “compromis”. This deed is a preliminary contract to the final deed.   It does not need to be done before a notary but we strongly recommend that you do it with legal advice […]

Copyright © 2017 Harrop – Lawyer. All Rights Reserved